Monday, April 5, 2010

Class trip to a park!

Last Thursday, instead of teaching, I got to tag along on a class trip with one of my schools. I guess I should clarify that this wasn't so much of a class trip as, well, a trip for the entire school.

The entire park was overrun by our school and one other; it was hilarious to watch this quiet park get flooded with kids.

Lining up for the buses (which were really nice!).

If you can read that sign, that's the name of the park.

Dig up "dinosaur bones!"

Rides at the park.

The park had carnival games for the kids to win baby chickens, baby rabbits, salamanders, fish (gotta have the goldfish prize, right?), and generic toys. The chicks and the bunnies were the big hits of the day.

This picture makes it look like they are going waaaaay faster than they actually were.

Some sort of memorial for extinct and soon-to-be extinct animals; rather unexpected, I must say.

AWWWWWWWWW.

Hamming it up for the camera; yeah that's some sort of hot dog thing I am holding.

What? She wasn't paying attention, you say? Alright, let's try that again. Also, I have no idea where this kid came from.

Co-teachers!

Massive wave of children getting ready to leave the park.

All in all, not a bad way to spend a day where I'd otherwise be teaching!

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment