Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tim's Day Out (part 2) - Zhu Jiang Park

Later Sunday, I ended up finding Zhu Jiang Park, in what I guess I'd describe as a rather wealthy neighborhood.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but the park admission was free, and it was pretty big!

Tea House

This was actually darker inside than the picture makes it out to be...hmm...go cell phone!

The IFC building makes its way into my pictures yet again!

You'll notice the kid to the right and how it looks like he fell flat on his face the second before I took this picture. Well, that's exactly what happened.

This one's cool: you take your shoes off and walk slowly over this pathway, like the guy in the center is doing. I probably would have never guessed this if it were not for this man!

There are a couple other big parks in the city I will be sure to share in the future!

-T

1 comment: